What is Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
Classic Bank's Mobile Banking is an easy way to access Classic Bank accounts from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone. You can use our App to view your account balances and activity, transfer money between accounts or pay bills. You can also use SMS text banking to receive up-to-date balance information.
What accounts can I access with Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
You can access information from your Classic Bank accounts tied to your online banking account.
Should I have a certain mobile carrier or phone to use Mobile Banking?
The short answer is no. Because our App can be downloaded to the phone, or accessed with a mobile Internet connection, you do not need to worry about carrier or model limitations. All you need is a mobile Internet connection. Similarly, if you have text messaging enabled on your phone, you can text for your balance regardless of what carrier or phone you have. We even have an App for the iPhone™, iPad, and Android phones.
Is Classic Bank's Mobile Banking secure?
Yes, it is developed with some of the foremost banking security companies in the world. Classic Bank's Mobile Banking out-of-wallet process keeps your personal information safe and secure. The out-of-wallet experience challenges the user to provide response information that will prove the identity and validity of the user.
To Safely use Mobile Banking Apps, you should follow these tips:
1. Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you're dealing directly with your bank.
2. Remember, your bank would never contact you asking for personal or banking information. Assume any unsolicited text request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
3. Avoid sharing your User ID, password, account number, and answers to secret questions. Don't save this information anywhere on your phone.
4. Don't set the Web or client-text service to automatically log you in to your bank account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone will have free access to your money.
5. Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode.
6. Immediately tell your mobile operator if you lose your phone.
How much does it cost?
At this time, there is no fee to use Classic Bank's Mobile Banking. Your mobile phone carrier may charge a fee for data access or text messages. For details about these charges, please check with your mobile carrier.
Does the service work on my iPhone®?
Yes, Classic Bank's Mobile Banking has an App for the iPhone®, iPod, and iPad.
How do I get started using Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
You will register for mobile banking on your mobile device. You can download the app from the iTunes or Google Play Stores. You can also access the mobile web application at www.classicbank.mobi. This mobile site will be redirected to a secure site address of https://m.mbanking-services.mobi/wap/home/<238>/en. SMS text banking is also available by selecting the service within the Customer Service tab within your Classic Bank Internet Banking account. You will utilize your Classic Bank Internet Banking User ID and Password to access your Mobile Banking account.