Pay people back, deposit checks, and so much more — whenever you want, wherever you go.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Classic Bank customers
- Get a complete summary of your existing accounts
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Check activity details
- Sign up for e-statements
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Get directions to branch and ATM locations
- Use this service three easy ways:
- Access your accounts with a single, secure login
For more information about Classic Bank Mobile Banking:
If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
- Adding and Disabling Cards: Users can enable or disable card controls anywhere at any time via their Classic Bank mobile app.
- Location Based Controls: Users can limit the regions where cards can be used.
- Transaction Type Controls: Users can limit how the card is used by excluding certain transactions like Bill Pay, or ATM transactions.
- Merchant Type Controls: Users can limit what types of merchants can run their card based on the categorization of the merchant.
- Threshold Amount Controls: Users can set a dollar limit for card transactions.
*This product requires a Classic Bank debit card and Classic Bank mobile banking platform.
**Card Controls are accessed by selecting the More tab within the Classic Bank mobile app.
- Pay back friends and family in minutes
- Available through the Classic Bank Mobile Banking app
- Send money in three easy steps:
- Enter the recipient's email or mobile number
- The recipient gets a notification explaining how to complete the payment
- Your money goes directly to their bank account
- No need to exchange private account information